Saturday, May 31, 2008

after sex, after lust, after love

Hold it! Before you click the "flag inappropriate content" button somewhere on this page, hear me out first.

Last night, I watched a movie off the internet entitled "After Sex" not because i was feeling horny BUT because I was curious. The movie doesn't have the usual script. It is a quilt of different scenarios of what happens after sex between homosexual couples, heterosexual ones, between "just friends", between stangers, between old timers, and between disillusioned ex lovers. Surely, everyone will find themselves in one of the 9 scenarios and will be left giggling ang sighing.

The movie opens with "love is a leap of faith. it's like throwing yourself out there without any guarantees!", goes through "You're forgetting the first gay couple, R2D2 and C3PO." and ends with "I am honest...I am not ashamed of who I am..."

In the end, After Sex is all about the truth that people find about themselves and about the relationship before the morning comes, when the lights are turned off, after sex.

(trailer)
http://www.supernovatube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1191238962

trust me on this one. watch it!

2 comments:

PHARAOH said...

LOLS! i am so watching this movie. I always knew that those 2 robots are so gay. hahahaha.
"after sex" scenarios has always been leftout for most movies. why? let's watch this movie.

Sedna said...

hi! there!