Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sometime Back in 2005~2006

Either on a train to Beijing or to Hangzhou/ or on a beach in Hase Kamakura.

It is futile to fight what you feel; it is insanity to hold back the passion for it will only come back far stronger. Let it flow. Wallow. Indulge. Open the dam and let the raging tides turn and smash the stones together until all is empty. For only then can you close the gate back again and rebuild that which has been destroyed. If you should choose this way, then, we would be treading the same path.
It is not in my place to be wise. I still have a few more years to live before I can sit and ponder. But, if you would be arrogant enough to act the sear, then I say…

I am still not far from that time and place. In fact, it seemed that I haven’t really moved at all…

No comments: